If you didn’t have anxiety what would you do differently? How would you live your life? Let me tell you how to deal with anxiety and how to stop anxiety from affecting your life.
Imagine what life would be like without anxiety
- Pursue different careers or hobbies?
- Try to get that promotion you deserve even if it requires travel and public speaking?
- Fly in a plane or go back to school to complete your degree?
- Drive on the highway so you can take road trips?
- Go to a party at a friends house? Or a work gathering?
- Go to a store instead of ordering everything online?
Dealing with Anxiety: Anxiety can be healthy!
Anxiety can be a healthy and normal feeling. It’s a motivator! Anxiety is our body’s way to remind us we need to pay attention. If we are anxious about something we may try harder to be prepared. We may study a few more hours until we are confident we can pass the test or use extra caution when doing something that we perceive has some risk. Anxiety can be a helpful tool for our success and survival.